Sunday, January 14, 2007

"Tang of Cilantro" Newsletter: Volume II Issue 2

Hello Everyone!

I was sitting around this afternoon trying to get my thoughts together and decide on a topic for this issue of the EmoshuNewsletter when I glanced up and saw Olga, my girl and my best friend, sitting at the kitchen table having lunch. She was beaming from ear-to-ear and was obviously enjoying whatever it was she was eating. When I saw the smile on her face it warmed my heart and suddenly today's topic appeared. Joy! And both Olga and I are filled with it! She for the simple wonderful things in life, and me because of her.

Last night we went out to New Jersey to play 5-cent poker with some friends. Because Olga could never visit empty-handed she whipped together a simple, elegant, Pico de Gallo (translation: beak of rooster). It's a simple salsa Olga makes with tomatoes, garlic, cilantro, onion and olive oil. And what a hit it makes! And as I expected last night, the card players loved it.

So this afternoon Olga whipped up a batch for lunch. She made a cracker spread from the salsa and some tuna and presto, instant Joy.

For far too long I missed out on the feeling of Joy but not anymore. Today, thanks to Olga being in my life I have come to understand and appreciate the simple things life has to offer. The sweetness of a tomato, the tang of cilantro, the crunch of a cracker, and the depth of love.

Thanks Baby,
Frank

Until next time....


E-Mail: info@emoshuns.com
Web Site: www.emoshuns.com
Toll-Free: 888-WANNA TALK

Emoshuns.com - "Look Better, Feel Better, Take Back Your Life!"

Tell your family and friends about EmoshuNews!
To subscribe
Send a blank message to: news-subscribe@emoshuns.com
To unsubscribe
Send a blank e-mail address to: news-unsubscribe@emoshuns.com

No comments: